Stephen Holmes – Clinic Director
Stephen studied his Physiotherapy degree at King’s College, London finishing in 2005 after previously completing a Sport Sciences degree from Brunel University.
Stephen emigrated to Perth in 2010 with his wife and two children and then added another two children to the mix.
Stephen’s varied clinical experience is what set’s him aside from others. He has completed work within professional sport, public and private health practice and the corporate sector. He has worked with Crystal Palace Football Club, treated elite UK athletes and worked with one of the Worlds largest mining companies BHP Billiton.
Personally, Stephen loves sports and has been a competitive junior athlete and now moved into triathlon since arriving to warmer weather. Some of his key sporting achievements are listed below:
- 2nd in the World International Triathlon Union championship sprint course 2018
- Represented England Schools Cross-country athletics
- Represented GB at three European track & field club competitions with a personal best of 1:53 over 800m
- Completed 3 marathons with a PB of 2:58
- Completed three half-iron man triathlon competitions with a best age group placing of 10th (2014) and time 4:22:28 (2016)
- Triathlon sprint (600/22.6/6) course record holder (67:06) Kalgoorlie Triathlon Club (2013, still current)
- Aquathlon WA state Champion 2012
- Triathlon WA state Sprint Champion 2015, Silver 2013, 2014
- Triathlon WA state Duathlon Championships Bronze 2014
- 8 years Muay Thai experience
Troy Gardiner – Physiotherapist
Troy has expansive Physiotherapy experience, he graduated with a Masters of Physiotherapy from Curtin University.
Troy has gone on to complete a Masters in Manual Therapy ( University of Western Australia) and is currently studying a Masters in Pain Science and Pain Management and this is a specialist area that Troy is looking to develop.
Troy is a Titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist as awarded by the Australian Physiotherapy
Association. His knowledge of research, private practice and pain is an absolute asset to Crest Health.
Additionally, Troy is a qualified Sport Scientist with an interest in athletic injury management.
Troy has worked previously in the Northern Corridor, far North West of Western Australia and has relocated back to Perth after a stint in his homeland of New Zealand.