Stephen Holmes – Clinic Director
Stephen studied his Physiotherapy degree at King’s College, London finishing in 2005 after previously completing a Sport Sciences degree from Brunel University.
Stephen emigrated to Perth in 2010 with his wife and two children and then added another two children to the mix.
Stephen’s varied clinical experience is what set’s him aside from others. He has completed work within professional sport, public and private health practice and the corporate sector. He has worked with Crystal Palace Football Club, treated elite UK athletes and worked with one of the Worlds largest mining companies BHP Billiton.
Personally, Stephen loves sports and has been a competitive junior athlete and now moved into triathlon since arriving to warmer weather. Some of his key sporting achievements are listed below:
- 2nd in the World International Triathlon Union championship sprint course 2018
- Represented England Schools Cross-country athletics
- Represented GB at three European track & field club competitions with a personal best of 1:53 over 800m
- Completed 3 marathons with a PB of 2:58
- Completed three half-iron man triathlon competitions with a best age group placing of 10th (2014) and time 4:22:28 (2016)
- Triathlon sprint (600/22.6/6) course record holder (67:06) Kalgoorlie Triathlon Club (2013, still current)
- Aquathlon WA state Champion 2012
- Triathlon WA state Sprint Champion 2015, Silver 2013, 2014
- Triathlon WA state Duathlon Championships Bronze 2014
- 8 years Muay Thai experience
Justin Haverhoek – Physiotherapist
Justin completed his Physiotherapy degree at Curtin University and prior to this completed a degree in Exercise and Sport Science.
Justin has a keen passion for helping people recover from injury and illness and uses his vast experience to accomplish this. He loves his footy and has been the sports trainer with West Perth Football Club (WAFL) and also the head trainer at Whitfords Amateur Football Club.
Justin can help with a variety of issues and has previously worked in private practice, offering dry needling, Pilates, hydrotherapy and strength and conditioning.
Justin loves the profession of Physiotherapy and is an active member of the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Association, a special interest group of the Australian Physiotherapy Association. He actively convenes Physiotherapy courses and lectures to other physiotherapy colleagues.
Justin enjoys keeping fit and runs regularly and enjoys competing in running races up to marathon distance.